Ever dreamt of driving a Maserati for free? Because SAME.
The Four Seasons hotel brand is one of our favorites in the world. They strike the perfect balance between luxurious hospitality and a fun inviting vibe. Their new Reconnect and Rediscover initiative exemplifies these qualities we’ve come to love from the FS brand. Four Seasons hotels throughout the Americas are offering unique ways to explore, relax, wine and dine. And I’m here to tell you it’s everything it’s hyped up to be!
We stayed at the beautiful Four Seasons Embarcadero, located in the heart of San Francisco. You can read about my full stay in a previous blog post. Their new Maserati Suite Drive experience gives you a complimentary use of a Maserati Levante for a full 24-hours! To fuel up for your day of frolics, the experience also includes a daily breakfast from their epic culinary menu. You can book your experience here.
We planned a little romantic date around this staycation to rediscover our city, San Francisco. Here’s our itinerary:
- Check in and pick up the Maserati
- Take a scenic drive across Golden Gate Bridge and drive up to Alpine Lake
- Catch the sunset over the SF skyline and bridge from Horseshoe Bay in Sausalito
- Head back to our suite at FS Embarcadero for their in-room dining, complete with Schramsberg champagne (which you all know I’m obsessed with after this trip)
- Wake up to an elaborate breakfast spread (I’m still daydreaming about their avo-toast, see photos below!)
- Drive through Lombard Street and pick up cakes and croissants from B.Patisserie
- Drive over to the Palace of Fine Arts and enjoy our little picnic
You can read my full review of the Four Seasons Embarcadero in San Francisco.
If you have any questions, leave a comment below or message me on Instagram @croissantsandcaviar!
And as always, thanks for stopping by!